Xiaomi, today in New Delhi, launched the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India. This dual-SIM smartphone is the new member in the incredibly hit Redmi Note series lineup. India is one of the biggest markets for Xiaomi and it is hidden from none. And it is quite evident as Xiaomi India recently shared that they crossed $1 billion in revenue in the year 2016. Xiaomi’s Redmi and Redmi Note series were the ladders of success for Xiaomi in India and they have come yet again with a power packed, pocket-friendly Redmi Note 4.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor which is fabricated using the 14nm FinFET technology. It means that the processor is more power efficient than the Redmi Note 3’s Snapdragon 650 processor. The smartphone has an all metal body, fingerprint scanner at the back and dual speakers placed at the bottom. It sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels and a pixel density of 401 ppi.
On the camera front, this Redmi device has a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera – both with f/2.0 aperture. The back camera uses a Sony CMOS sensor, supports PDAF and has an LED Flash. The Redmi Note series is famous for its huge battery life and Redmi Note 4 carries this legacy with a 4,100 mAh battery. The device runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Redmi Note 4 key specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, 2.5D curved glass screen
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 14nm FinFET
- RAM: 2GB | 3GB | 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB | 64GB, expandable up to 128GB via microSD Card
- Camera: 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash
- Operating System: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4,100 mAh
- Weight: 175g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB OTG
- Other features: Dual-Sim, Fingerprint Scanner, dual speakers
The Redmi Note 4 will go on sale on flipkart.com and mi.com on January, 23 at 12 noon. No flash sales this time. The device will be available in three color options: Black, Gold and Dark Grey. But the matte black variant won’t be available as of now. The price of 2GB + 32GB variant will be ₹9,999. The other two variants i.e 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB will be available for ₹10,999 and ₹12,999 respectively.
What are your thoughts on Redmi Note 4? Will it be another bestseller in India from Xiaomi? Will you buy it? Share your thoughts in the Comments. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
Image Source: @RedmiIndia
Latest posts by Ankit Nawlakha (see all)
- ‘Download Pending…’: Here’s how to get rid of it. - July 26, 2017
- 13 of the best music player apps for Android (2017) - June 13, 2017
- Android customization: Simple ways to customize Android like a pro (2017) - May 14, 2017